Why our maids are the Best Choice?
When it comes to house cleaning, there are a number of critical qualities you need to look for in the people you hire, and you’ll find these qualities with Octomaids.
- Your maids are conscientious in all of our work and use a methodical approach. When your maids clean your home, they don’t overlook the spots that tend to be ignored or forgotten.
- Our work gets carried out efficiently. However, we don’t mindlessly rush or allow ourselves to make careless mistakes.
- We want you to be satisfied, comfortable, and fully informed. Ask us any questions, and let us know about the services you want and the schedule that works best for you.
- We’re trustworthy and treat you and your home with great care and respect.
- A married couple with kids founded Octomaids and continues to operate it. Our business reflects their values, including an understanding of how important it is to have a clean and healthy home environment. Working with us also guarantees that you’ll enjoy personal attention and quick response times.
- We’re careful about the cleaning solutions we rely on. That’s why all of our teams offer environmentally friendly products that will limit your exposure to harsh chemicals.
Please see the cleaning description below for your convenience…
- Vacuum all carpets and hard surfaced flooring
- Mop all hardwoods and other hard surfaced flooring
- Clean all countertops and backsplashes
- Clean exposed heat registers
- Cob web removal, (as needed)
- Clean ledges, doors, and frames
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean all baseboards-as needed
- General dusting of all surfaces
- Clean inside and outside of all toilets, bathtubs, showers, (plus shower doors)
- Clean mirrors and glass surfaces
- Clean stove and burners
- Clean microwave inside and out
- Clean small kitchen appliances-clean underneath
- Clean refrigerator exterior
- Wipe down exterior of all cabinets and drawers, (as needed)
- Clean patio doors inside and out
- Make Beds
- Dust light fixtures, lampshades and artwork
- Empty garbage and replace bags
- Clean window sills (as needed)
- Wipe down all blinds with wet micro fiber towels
- Clean all interior windows and tracks
- Sweep garage
- Cobweb removal in garage
- Clean inside of kitchen appliances, including oven and refrigerator
- Clean walls